Monday, January 6, 2014

Mind, Body, and Soul

So happy, so happy, so happy....After 2 years I am finally writing again. I couldn't be more happier. Special thanks to my Philly who got me an amazing tablet for Christmas so I could get back to my "passion". Of course it took me weeks to come up with a new name, a new focus, and a new design. Yes I am a little OCD people.
I am not going to reintroduce myself but rather start a new. It is the New Year anyways...
As with every New Year I make list of things ( I am obsessed with lists) that I will never look back at after a few weeks. Yet this time I am starting a new approach. I want to improve my mind, body, and soul. I want to be centered in Christ and with this intense focus I truly believe that every thing else will be exactly as it should.
Mind, Body, and Soul
I want to be a witness to God's grace and mercy. I want to be a prayer warrior for every person I know. I want to be the kind of mom that loves with patience and gentle understanding. I want to adore my husband and lift him and our relationship to a level that he and we have never known. I want my heart to experience daily Stabs of Joy when God shows His presence in my life and others around me. I think this pure joy that only comes from Him through prayer and devotion will make every inch of me (and there is a lot of inches) fulfilled.
I hope to uplift you and share all of these beautiful experiences.

In love and faith,
Kristie

3 comments:

  1. glad you are back and writing. Looking forward to reading more of your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!!!!! I'm right there with you, praying that God guides me to be the man that he wants me to be! Life in God's will is so much better!

    ReplyDelete